Takeuchi’s TB2150R has officially hit the market. This model is Takeuchi’s 2nd largest excavator, the TB2150 being the biggest.
Compared to the TB2150, the TB2150R’s reduced tail swing design and fixed boom arrangement are what set it apart from its larger predecessor.
Ideal settings for the TB2150R are:
- When you need more compact dimensions without sacrificing power or performance
- Road and bridgework
- Urban revitalization projects
- Large scale utility installations
- General construction
Some of the main specs include:
- Operating weight of 34,215 lbs.
- Rubber track
- A maximum bucket breakout force of 22,256 lbs.
- A maximum arm digging force of 13,490 lbs
- 114 hp DEUTZ TCD3.6L4 turbocharged engine
- 338 ft-lb of torque
- A DOC+SCR diesel exhaust after-treatment system
- Three standard auxiliary circuits within the hydraulic system
With three working modes, ECO, Standard, and High Altitude, this machine allows operators to customize the mode to their needs and specific jobs.
That’s not all this machine has to offer. Comfort and safety were also taken into account by Takeuchi with this model. The operators’ cabin includes:
- Deluxe air-suspension seat with heat
- Seven-inch multi-function color display
- Ability to set flow and pressure rates for hydraulic attachments right from the display
- Automatic climate control with heat and defrost
- An AM/FM/Bluetooth radio
- 24v and 12v power outlets
- An LED light package for higher visibility
- The Takeuchi Fleet Management (TFM) telematics system
The TB2150R is a fantastic addition to any fleet.
Call ACT Construction Equipment today at 800.462.2447 to learn more about Takeuchi’s newest excavator.